We are happy to announce a new version of the MyGet Web site containing a set of improvements, fixes and updates.
The following work items have been addressed in this release:
- number of plans has been reduced. We now have Free, Starter (formerly Small plan), Professional (formerly Large plan) and a new Enterprise plan
- introduction of the new Enterprise plan focused on companies that require more performance, integration and security
- improved layout and readability on smaller screen resolutions
- auto-lower cased routing for feed URL (helps avoiding issues caused by incorrect casing of feed identifier)
- upgraded to MVC4
- new identity provider: StackExchange
- upgraded SymbolSource integration to take benefit from their improved and freshly released API
- Gallery feeds now support a README in Markdown format, available in the feed's Gallery Settings
- Enterprise plan: upgraded administrative & quota management dashboard
More details about the new features will be covered in follow-up blog posts soon.