28. February 2014 07:31
MyGet 1.9 was released on February 27, 2014. We will be blogging about new features in the next days and weeks.
MyGet Build Services
- Packages downloaded through the browser now have a .nupkg file extension
- NuGet Package Explorer 2.8 publishing works again
- Package restore with proxied feeds now works on feeds larger than 100 packages
- Load time of activity feeds has been improved
- Push upstream now works with private feeds
Next to all these, we have done a tremendous effort on our back-end: upgrade to the latest Windows Azure SDK and switch to JSON-based traffic to our storage accounts, a new queuing framework which increases back-end messaging throughput, ...