18. November 2014 16:03
MyGet 1.9.5 was released on November 18, 2014.
It's been a while since we tagged another MyGet release, but here we are, 9 months after tagging v1.9.0.
We constantly ship and deploy improvements to our service so this v1.9.5 basically aggregates everything we've done since then, combined into a single milestone.
This release contains many exciting new features. We'd love to hear from you so please send us your feedback!
MyGet Build Services
Minor Tweaks and Bug Fixes
- Build Services: Builds now fail immediately for feeds that return a 4XX or 5XX status code
- Build Services: No longer ignore
*Test*.nuspec files when packaging
- Build Services: Assembly Version Patching no longer fails to process files that contain Visual Studio regions
- Build Services: Delete web hook at GitHub / VSO when build source is deleted
nuget delete is no longer case-sensitive on package ID
- Cloning gallery feeds now unpublishes the cloned feed from the gallery
- Allow updating the description of access tokens
- Support page - Ability to select the (own) feed related to the support request, which helps us provide even faster support! ;)
In addition, this release also contains a lot of performance fixes, and we continue to work hard on improving your overall MyGet experience.
If you feel strong about a missing feature or have an idea for further improvement, please let us know! We build this for you!